|Industry - Commerce
|1 day ago
|21 Mar 2024 23:59
A highly respected Irish firm are seeking an experienced IT Internal Audit Manager to join their group. This is a crucial role within the wider Finance Group ensuring security, compliance and integrity of their IT systems & operations.
· Directly support the Group Head of Internal Audit in designing & delivering the annual IT internal audit plan
· Perform and manage high-quality audits across the Group in line with best practice
· Manage relationships with key stakeholders to understand various IT developments across the business.
· Collaborate with regulatory bodies, external auditors, and other stakeholders to ensure effective coordination of IT audit activities.
· Play a key role in optimising the effectiveness & efficiency of the group.
· Undergraduate degree in IT, technology, accounting or other related discipline
· Professional qualification in IT - CISA/CRISC or similar
· Strong knowledge of IT regulatory requirements, industry standards and governance frameworks in particular cybersecurity
· Demonstrable experience in IT auditing (risk management advantageous)
· Superior communications skills, both written and verbal
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package in a collegiate, supportive and flexible hybrid work environment
*Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be shortlisted for consideration
**Only candidates based in Ireland, with an Irish/EU passport (or operating on minimum of Stamp 4 visa), will be considered due to the nature of the role
To discuss this opportunity further and in confidence, please apply directly to this posting and Karl Byrne will reach out to discuss accordingly.