|Job functions||Financial Services|
|Job type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Salary:||€40,000 - €50,000|
|Contact name:||Karl Byrne|
|Published:||23 days ago|
|Expiry date:||30 Oct 2023 23:59|
EMPOWERMENT are delighted to partner with our highly impressive investment banking client who are seeking a talented Governance Analyst to join their group. Reporting to the Senior Governance Manager, this diverse role will offer great career development opportunities in a collaborative and supportive environment.
· Assist with the design and implementation of the groups’ governance structures and supporting processes. This includes assisting with the change management, the implementation of a number of Frameworks and Policies and assisting the Governance Department in ensuring alignment of assurance activities across the three lines of Defence;
· Assist with the design, implementation and communication of the Governance Framework, Policy Management Framework and Subsidiary Governance Framework that delivers appropriate levels of responsibility, accountability, effectiveness, and efficiency.
· Assist with the management of Board Training and the annual Board Validation Process.
· Assist with Governance reports to the Management and Board Committees, and the Board to facilitate their understanding of identified governance issues and related actions.
· Assist with the monitoring proposals progressing through the Change Management Process;
· Assist with the management and delivery of all applicable Projects across the group.
· Assist with the management of the ongoing education and training program for all Directors as detailed in the Board Training Plan including, induction, drafting an annual Board Training Plan as well as the provision of additional training and monitoring evaluation of same;
· Support and contribute to the group’s Culture ensuring alignment with key pillar documents including the Governance Framework;
· Represent the group as required, including attendance at important functions, industry events and professional associations.
· Knowledge of regulatory compliance and governance in the Irish Market for investment banking/banking;
· Knowledge of and application of governance structures, practices, and procedures as well as the rapidly expanding governance environment;
· An understanding of Banking legal and regulatory environment, corporate governance, business, activities, and products;
· Strong Microsoft Office skills most notably excel;
· Professional experience within a regulated financial services environment preferred;
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team structure;
· Thrives in a fast-paced, international, dynamic environment with a proven ability to work well under pressure;
**Only candidates who meet the requirements detailed above will be shortlisted and contacted for discussion.
***An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer for the preferred candidate.
To discuss this opportunity further and in confidence, please apply directly to this posting and Karl Byrne will reach out accordingly.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO (PCF 12/14/52)
Job location: Dublin
EMPOWERMENT is delighted to partner with a gro...
- Compliance Assistant Manager/MLRO (CF2)
Job location: Dublin
This newly created role, (CF2) will sit withi...
- Financial Accountant - Renewables
Job location: South Dublin
EMPOWERMENT is delighted to be working with a...