|Fund Services & Investment Management
|€65,000 - €75,000
|27 days ago
|28 Mar 2024 23:59
My client is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator which provides its services to high profile investment funds. The group has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in Ireland and other locations. They are seeking an energetic and ambitious individual who is interested in furthering their career, in an entrepreneurial environment, with an experienced management team.
· Build a relationship with the stakeholders of the funds and ensure a superior client service and delivery of accurate information
· Manage a team of fund accountants including training and professional development
· Manage daily, weekly, monthly and annual client deliveries including reconciliations, Net Asset Values and year-end reporting
· Calculation and review of hedge fund Net Asset Values in line with the clients’ requirements
· Manage client-specific requests and define projects to develop processes to improve the product offering
· Preparation and review of financial statements, supporting information and tax schedules in relation to the year-end audit
· Understanding of fund structures, investment strategies, management and performance fee calculations, profit/loss allocation and currency class hedging.
· A university degree (B.A., B.Sc., M.B.A.) in Business related discipline, preferably specialising in accountancy or another financial-related discipline, together with 6 years’ relevant Funds experience.
· The successful candidate will be self-motivated and will show an ability to work in a demanding and progressive environment meeting deadlines as necessary.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft suite
· Experience in Sungard Invest One Enterprise is an advantage, but not a necessity
*Only candidates who meet the requirements detailed above will be shortlisted and contacted for discussion
** EMPOWERMENT are not in a position to assist with international relocations. Applications from candidates who are based outside of Ireland and require visa/sponsorship will not be considered
***A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate
To discuss this opportunity further and in confidence, please respond to this advertisement or send your CV to email@example.com