|Job functions||Financial Services, Fund Services & Investment Management|
|Job type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Salary:||€45,000 - €55,000|
|Contact name:||Karl Byrne|
|Published:||3 months ago|
|Expiry date:||04 Oct 2023 23:59|
This is a newly created Senior Fund Accountant for a growing Fund Administration team. This role encompasses all areas of Fund Administration including NAV Calculation, Transfer Agency and Financial Statement preparation. The main core responsibilities include the following:
· Preparation and review of Reconciliations, NAVs, Quarterly Accounts, Capital Calls, Distributions, Subscriptions, Redemptions and other work processes
· Preparation and review of invoices and payments
· Assist with the Investigation of cash and position reconciliation items with all relevant parties, ensuring a timely resolution
· Preparation and review of carried interest, waterfall and other incentive fee calculations
· Preparation of Client KYC and Investor AML files in accordance with internal controls and procedures
· Assist with the onboarding of new clients, both from a fund launch and fund migration perspective
· Responsible for the update, maintenance and review of fund administration related procedures
· Co-ordinate the collection of documents to support all capital related activities while also ensuring compliance with AML controls and procedures.
· Timely provision of all deliverables for internal review including NAV calculations, financial statements, invoicing/payments and all investor related transactions
· Provide support, mentoring and training to the less experienced members of the team
· Provide assistance to the management team to allocate tasks among team members
· Timely provision of reporting to the client, investors and other third parties
· Foster strong relationships with both internal and external clients
· Operate as part of a team to deliver a client focused, high quality service at all times
· Preparation and review of financial statements and senior contact point for audit liaison
· Support local and regional management in delivering project related tasks
· Preparation and review of local regulatory and MIS reporting
Core Competency Requirements:
· The ideal candidate will have fund administration experience in Private Equity and/or Real Estate.
· Familiarity of working with Investran or Paxus and third-party pricing vendors will be advantageous, though not specifically required.
· The candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate effectively and possess a high level of motivation, tenacity, agility and ability to work pro-actively with a constant focus on delivering consistent quality of service to our clients.
· Ideally the candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ plus experience with a university degree in accountancy or finance
To discuss this opportunity further and in confidence, please apply directly to this posting and Karl Byrne will reach out to discuss accordingly.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO (PCF 12/14/52)
Job location: Dublin
EMPOWERMENT is delighted to partner with a gro...
- Compliance Assistant Manager/MLRO (CF2)
Job location: Dublin
This newly created role, (CF2) will sit withi...
- Financial Accountant - Renewables
Job location: South Dublin
EMPOWERMENT is delighted to be working with a...